This job is currently Archived,
HR Operations Analyst (Temporary) - United States
Posted on : 07 June 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- The HR Operations Analyst plays also a key role in providing support and partnering with Global Mobility, Operations, Contingent Workforce program among others.
- The HR Operations Analyst will provide human resource-related data needed to proactively support and collaborate with the HR team and other customers.
- This position performs data analysis, creates reports, develops mechanisms and processes that ensure data integrity, and assists with system maintenance and testing. This is a cross-functional technical role that requires strong data analysis and analytical skills.
- Successful candidate must be able to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties.
- Provide analytical support to HR team, create, prepare, maintain and support a variety of HR reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools
- Collect, research, analyze, track trends and developments in assigned functional areas and present data
- Collaborate with team on projects for process improvement, system launches.
- Document business processes
- Ensure that high quality data is presented in a logical and understandable format
- Create and maintain audits of various datasets and measure results against various metrics
- Maintain vendor files including: unpaid invoices, paid invoices, permanent vendor files, purchase orders, receiving documents, and W-9s
- Work with external vendors as it pertains to contract issues/needs
- Research and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, accounts payable.)
- Support immigration process
- Strong aptitude for technical support and strong analytical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and to effectively communicate in writing and verbally
- Advanced MS Excel skills to manipulate data, experience with pivot tables, VLOOKUP and manipulation of complex data sets
- Experience working with an HRIS system, Oracle preferred
- Full understanding of PO processing cycle and invoice processing
- Must be meticulous about data accuracy and quality
- Bachelor's Degree or related HR/Administrative experience
- Two+ years of experiences in HR Operations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.