HR Operations Analyst (Temporary) - United States
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- The HR Operations Analyst plays also a key role in providing support and partnering with Global Mobility, Operations, Contingent Workforce program among others.
- The HR Operations Analyst will provide human resource-related data needed to proactively support and collaborate with the HR team and other customers.
- This position performs data analysis, creates reports, develops mechanisms and processes that ensure data integrity, and assists with system maintenance and testing. This is a cross-functional technical role that requires strong data analysis and analytical skills.
- Successful candidate must be able to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties.
- Provide analytical support to HR team, create, prepare, maintain and support a variety of HR reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools
- Collect, research, analyze, track trends and developments in assigned functional areas and present data
- Collaborate with team on projects for process improvement, system launches.
- Document business processes
- Ensure that high quality data is presented in a logical and understandable format
- Create and maintain audits of various datasets and measure results against various metrics
- Maintain vendor files including: unpaid invoices, paid invoices, permanent vendor files, purchase orders, receiving documents, and W-9s
- Work with external vendors as it pertains to contract issues/needs
- Research and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, accounts payable.)
- Support immigration process
- Strong aptitude for technical support and strong analytical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and to effectively communicate in writing and verbally
- Advanced MS Excel skills to manipulate data, experience with pivot tables, VLOOKUP and manipulation of complex data sets
- Experience working with an HRIS system, Oracle preferred
- Full understanding of PO processing cycle and invoice processing
- Must be meticulous about data accuracy and quality
- Bachelor's Degree or related HR/Administrative experience
- Two+ years of experiences in HR Operations