HR Intern EUMEA - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, our company’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases.
- Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology.
- Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
HR Intern EUMEA
- The HR Intern will report to the HR Director and serve as an integral member of the HR team.
- The responsibility of the HR intern will be to provide support to the HR team with a large emphasis on assisting the team in completing a wide range of projects, recruitment, employee benefits and coordinating and compiling files as well as other duties as assigned.
- This role is a 3 months internship based in our office.
- Assisting the team in completing projects
- Developing local employee benefits booklets for the EUMEA region
- Assisting in the coordination of on-boarding activities with successful candidates
- Scheduling interviews through liaising with candidates, hiring managers, recruiters. Updating and (re)scheduling interviews
- Coordinating, compiling and filing candidate, requisition and employee files
- Updating internal HR page with relevant HR information for the EUMEA region
- Manage the central inbox, answering queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Looking at current HR processes and supporting with process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a Human Resources program, Business or a closely related field.
- A high level of initiative, energy and motivation as well as organization skills
- Proactive, collaborative and strong communications skills
- Proficiency with standard MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat is expected
- Interest in the EUMEA region