This job is currently Archived,
HR Intern EUMEA - United Kingdom
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- By providing a foundation for all operations company wide, our company’s General and Administrative teams support our mission of providing first and best in class therapeutics to patients who live with rare diseases.
- Our teams include groups such as finance, legal, human resources, corporate compliance and ethics, and information technology.
- Come join our team and make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.
HR Intern EUMEA
- The HR Intern will report to the HR Director and serve as an integral member of the HR team.
- The responsibility of the HR intern will be to provide support to the HR team with a large emphasis on assisting the team in completing a wide range of projects, recruitment, employee benefits and coordinating and compiling files as well as other duties as assigned.
- This role is a 3 months internship based in our office.
- Assisting the team in completing projects
- Developing local employee benefits booklets for the EUMEA region
- Assisting in the coordination of on-boarding activities with successful candidates
- Scheduling interviews through liaising with candidates, hiring managers, recruiters. Updating and (re)scheduling interviews
- Coordinating, compiling and filing candidate, requisition and employee files
- Updating internal HR page with relevant HR information for the EUMEA region
- Manage the central inbox, answering queries from internal and external stakeholders
- Looking at current HR processes and supporting with process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a Human Resources program, Business or a closely related field.
- A high level of initiative, energy and motivation as well as organization skills
- Proactive, collaborative and strong communications skills
- Proficiency with standard MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat is expected
- Interest in the EUMEA region
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.