This job is currently Archived,
HR Insights & Data Analytics EMEA Senior Specialist - Ireland
Posted on : 30 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The HR Insight & Data Analytics Senior Specialist reports directly to the Delivery Assurance Lead and is responsible for Data and analytics, reporting, metrics, service level management; generation of insight.
The Insight & Data Analytics Senior Specialist is responsible for:-
- Design, development and delivery of data and analytics reporting approaches for in-scope services (both captive and outsourced) in collaboration with key stakeholders within the region and in collaboration with team members from other regions/ global resources
- Reporting performance of HR Service Delivery teams (captive and outsourced) to track adherence to agreed service levels (quantitative and qualitative)
- Generation of insight to inform and guide management/ leadership decisions
- Applying knowledge of internal/external business challenges to provide input into recommendations for improvements to products, processes or services, continue to ensure the adoption of fundamental business drivers within the company.
Duties, Responsibilities, Activities:
Data and Analytics:
- Responsible for the overall design, development and delivery of required data.
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data.
- Design required reports and include tools that can help those involved easily digest the data, such as statistics, graphs, images and lists.
- Consolidate monthly metrics / dashboards of relevant departments.
- Understand the HR portfolio, work with varying data formats, and develop metrics to monitor data quality.
- Gather information from various sources that will help better understand the situation and study the information to help find a solution.
- Support and supervise data acquisition and reporting process for assigned projects, working with multiple operational departments.
- Work closely with the global Workforce Analytics Team to align regional solutions to the global strategy, leveraging existing tools and approaches to the benefit of the region.
Service Level Agreement:
- Communicate clearly the results of the analysis as a comprehensive report to decision makers and others affected by the results.
- Distribute the report via shared software, email, chat, or online or a face-to-face meeting presentation.
- Provide database design and management services, as dictated by management’s needs.
- Design database recommendations.
- Collect data using a variety of methods, such as data mining and hardcopy or electronic documentation study, to improve or expand databases.
- Make recommendations about the methods the business should use to collect, analyse and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Assisting in root cause analysis, investigating any data errors or anomalies and assisting in and their incorporation into negotiated SLAs and on-going reporting and monitoring tools.
- Within developed results, provide insight into potential solutions, such as a new business process, training method or technology; or employee or departmental changes.
- Coordinate ongoing monitoring, analysis and reporting of data metrics
- Prepare and consolidate data for established, periodic review and maintain data dashboards.
- Recommend establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve data collection and reporting.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the Data Management program by refining processes and methods, tools and systems.
- Alignment with global Workforce Analytics team to assure alignment in strategy and approach.
- Participate actively in any change/improvement discussions, contributing as per experience of any internal/external challenges in your field.
- Have a clear understanding of the fundamental business drivers of the company and use this knowledge in your work.
- Assist with change strategy development and also the implementation into the organisation.
- Assess and analyse the change impact.
- Identify any anticipated resistance from the business.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the HR business model.
- Strong ability to acquire and process knowledge aligned to the HR portfolio.
- Strong understanding of data management principles.
- Highly detail oriented and the ability to constantly achieve high levels of accuracy.
- Must possess strong analytical, communication (written and verbal), and organisational skills.
- Hands on experience performing data analysis using a variety of software tools.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications and advanced Excel and Access skills.
- Experience in the development of databases for the on-going management and reporting of insight
- Ability to present technical and non-technical information in appropriate terms to suit the audience and purpose.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills and strive for ongoing continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and collaborate / partner with others from across the business.
Minimum Experience Required/Preferred
Five years’ experience /demonstrated business success working on all aspects of data analytics in a large-scale multi-national environment with a matrixed structure
Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of designing, developing and delivering of data.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Segment: Analytics, Database, Data Analyst, Data Management, HR, Management, Technology, Data, Human Resources