This job is currently Archived,
HR Insights & Data Analytics EMEA Senior Specialist Dublin Ireland,
Posted on : 30 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The HR Insight & Data Analytics Senior Specialist reports directly to the Delivery Assurance Lead and is responsible for Data and analytics, reporting, metrics, service level management; generation of insight.
The Insight & Data Analytics Senior Specialist is responsible for:-
- Design, development and delivery of data and analytics reporting approaches for in-scope services (both captive and outsourced) in collaboration with key stakeholders within the region and in collaboration with team members from other regions/ global resources
- Reporting performance of HR Service Delivery teams (captive and outsourced) to track adherence to agreed service levels (quantitative and qualitative)
- Generation of insight to inform and guide management/ leadership decisions
- Applying knowledge of internal/external business challenges to provide input into recommendations for improvements to products, processes or services, continue to ensure the adoption of fundamental business drivers within the company.
Duties, Responsibilities, Activities:
Data and Analytics:
- Responsible for the overall design, development and delivery of required data.
- Identify and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data.
- Design required reports and include tools that can help those involved easily digest the data, such as statistics, graphs, images and lists.
- Consolidate monthly metrics / dashboards of relevant departments.
- Understand the HR portfolio, work with varying data formats, and develop metrics to monitor data quality.
- Gather information from various sources that will help better understand the situation and study the information to help find a solution.
- Support and supervise data acquisition and reporting process for assigned projects, working with multiple operational departments.
- Work closely with the global Workforce Analytics Team to align regional solutions to the global strategy, leveraging existing tools and approaches to the benefit of the region.
Service Level Agreement:
- Communicate clearly the results of the analysis as a comprehensive report to decision makers and others affected by the results.
- Distribute the report via shared software, email, chat, or online or a face-to-face meeting presentation.
- Provide database design and management services, as dictated by management s needs.
- Design database recommendations.
- Collect data using a variety of methods, such as data mining and hardcopy or electronic documentation study, to improve or expand databases.
- Make recommendations about the methods the business should use to collect, analyse and manage data to improve data quality and the efficiency of data systems.
- Assisting in root cause analysis, investigating any data errors or anomalies and assisting in and their incorporation into negotiated SLAs and on-going reporting and monitoring tools.
- Within developed results, provide insight into potential solutions, such as a new business process, training method or technology; or employee or departmental changes.
- Coordinate ongoing monitoring, analysis and reporting of data metrics
- Prepare and consolidate data for established, periodic review and maintain data dashboards.
- Recommend establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve data collection and reporting.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of the Data Management program by refining processes and methods, tools and systems.
- Alignment with global Workforce Analytics team to assure alignment in strategy and approach.
- Participate actively in any change/improvement discussions, contributing as per experience of any internal/external challenges in your field.
- Have a clear understanding of the fundamental business drivers of the company and use this knowledge in your work.
- Assist with change strategy development and also the implementation into the organisation.
- Assess and analyse the change impact.
- Identify any anticipated resistance from the business.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the HR business model.
- Strong ability to acquire and process knowledge aligned to the HR portfolio.
- Strong understanding of data management principles.
- Highly detail oriented and the ability to constantly achieve high levels of accuracy.
- Must possess strong analytical, communication (written and verbal), and organisational skills.
- Hands on experience performing data analysis using a variety of software tools.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications and advanced Excel and Access skills.
- Experience in the development of databases for the on-going management and reporting of insight
- Ability to present technical and non-technical information in appropriate terms to suit the audience and purpose.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills and strive for ongoing continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and collaborate / partner with others from across the business.
Minimum Experience Required/Preferred
Five years experience /demonstrated business success working on all aspects of data analytics in a large-scale multi-national environment with a matrixed structure
Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of designing, developing and delivering of data.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Segment: Analytics, Database, Data Analyst, Data Management, HR, Management, Technology, Data, Human Resources
Find a Job Find Candidates