- Provides support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to employee relations, recruitment and selection, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training, and special projects.
- Assists in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through communications and meetings.
- Ensures compliance with state and local labor laws.
- Provides leadership development for supervisor, and helps train employees to ensure compliance with governmental regulations.
- Minimum of three (3) years of HR experience in a Generalist role
- Bachelor's degree required - consideration will be given to those working toward a degree with several years of HR experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and people skills.
- Group presentation and facilitation experience.
- Personal computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- HRIS experience (navigation and look-up skills)