- A vacancy has arisen in the for a HR Director.
- The purpose of the role is to serve as a strategic business partner and change agent to line management in the business, to proactively partner with managers in the business providing HR solutions in support of achieving business targets, drive key HR related change projects as well as provide effective support to employees in areas relating to their employment.
- If you find challenges like this exciting and inspiring you may be our new HR Director in our company.
About the department
- As HR Director you will report directly to the General Manager and be part of the Danish management team.
- Furthermore, the HR Director is a part of the HR team of our Business Area (Business Area North & Central Europe) that consist of seven countries where the HR Director participates and contributes in different HR related projects.
- As HR Director your main responsibility will be to take an active partnership role in discussions with managers on organisational and development needs as well as drive and execute strategic and operational HR processes and activities across functions.
- You drive key change projects for the organization. You’re responsible to ensure that line management is kept up to date and informed about relevant HR laws, processes and policies.
- You will contribute actively to people development and together with line management you will ensure efficient recruitment processes.
- You will also serve as an employee partner where you will ensure an effective HR service to the employees.
- You will amongst others assist on matters impacting their performance and employment as well as informing employees about issues of relevance, e.g. compensation process, development, performance management etc.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Legal advisor - ensuring compliance with national legislation and policies
- Managing the development and maintenance of HR systems and processes
- Managing the compensation process and ensuring that people policies are competitive in the national market. Liaising with external providers as appropriate
- You hold a relevant academic degree preferably within psychology or Human Resource Management.
- You have minimum 5 years of professional experience working with HR.
- You are proactive, business minded and interested to initiate and drive projects that will positively impact our business.
- You are able to work under tight deadlines, and have good coordination and time management skills.
- You are proactive and good at multitasking and maintaining overview.
- Other key personal qualifications include strong interpersonal and communication skills, you are service-minded, have a high level of energy and the ability to stay focused when working under pressure.
- We create value by putting the patients first.
- Every ten seconds two people are diagnosed with diabetes, and close to 366 million people worldwide need us.
- Today it is considered that over a million Swedes are diagnosed with diabetes or at risk for developing the disease.
- Many believe that the increase in obesity and diabetes is the most serious challenge for public health.
- Working here is not just a way to make a living, but a way to make a difference.