This job is currently Archived,
HR Data Management Representative Ciudad de México Mexico,
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 21 March 2017
Our company has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Main Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Analyzes and administers HR service delivery programs in areas such as case management, data and reporting, compliance, vendor integration and transnational services for employees, managers, former employees, term-vested employees, candidates and retiree populations.
- Investigates and resolves daily employee service problems.
- May advise organizational personnel on practices and procedures.
- Maintains data and provides reports as needed.
- Advanced level of English and Portuguese.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in HR, Business, or related.
- Experience in HR is a plus.
- Customer oriented profile and good communication skills are a must.
Mexico Distrito Federal Me...
Find a Job Find Candidates