HR Data Management Representative - Mexico
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Our company has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
- Analyzes and administers HR service delivery programs in areas such as case management, data and reporting, compliance, vendor integration and transnational services for employees, managers, former employees, term-vested employees, candidates and retiree populations.
- Investigates and resolves daily employee service problems.
- May advise organizational personnel on practices and procedures.
- Maintains data and provides reports as needed.
- Advanced level of English and Portuguese.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in HR, Business, or related.
- Experience in HR is a plus.
- Customer oriented profile and good communication skills are a must.