Duration: 7 Months
Location: Summit, NJ
Client Corporation is committed to delivering innovative therapies designed to improve the lives of patients worldwide.
The Contract Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing highly efficient support to Client's Talent Acquisition team, comprised of Recruiters, Sourcing Organizations, and the business community at large. The Recruiting Coordinator works in a fast paced, high volume environment, and provides quality administrative support and customer/candidate care.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Represent Client's talent Acquisition team and interact with hiring managers & administrative assistants across the United States.
• Serve as primary administrative support of full life cycle recruiting processes pertaining to interview scheduling, background checking, and ongoing recruiter support as needed.
• Developing candidate interview schedules and managing confirmation of same.
• Driving the scheduling process to ensure all interviews are scheduled on a timely basis, and all verbal and written communications with candidates, interview team and travel vendors are handled in an efficient and professional manner.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting for last minute scheduling changes and disruptions.
• Acting as an "ambassador” of Client in all interactions with candidates, exhibiting a warm/approachable presence which will serve as a model of candidate care.
• Arranging and confirming all travel, hotel and ground transportation arrangements.
• Arranging update status meetings with hiring managers on a regularly scheduled basis.
• Arranging debrief sessions as well as final debrief sessions on all openings.
• Assist in the administrative support of background check/drug screen requests.
• Notification notes to internal parties regarding candidate clearance of background check/drug screen, anticipated start date, and orientation attendance date.
• Manage the closing process for job requisition files, including resume tracking, and retention for Client's Affirmative Action Plan.
• Serve as a contact for internal & external job postings in the United States and required record keeping in accordance with record retention policies and legal requirements.
• Provide general administrative duties to the team as required.
• Process candidate and departmental invoices for payment and create POs in Oracle when necessary.
• Manage the reconciliation of recruiting charge card invoices.
• Bachelor's degree preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in HR strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated experience/interface with senior level management and HR business partners,
Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Outlook calendar function as well as Workday
• Excellent organization and project management skills.
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent tasks.
• Proactive problem solver, adaptable, flexible, self-starter.
• Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information.
• Ability to work with limited day-to-day supervision.
• Ability to perform role with high degree of professionalism.
• Demonstrated ability to handle high volume workload and stressful situations with a calm demeanor.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines and superior customer service are all critical success factors for this role.