Posted on : 11 October 2018
vitrolife is an international Medical Device group. we develop and manufacture innovative Medical Devices aimed at helping couples achieve their dreams of having a baby. we are a world-leading supplier – a position that we maintain through continuous development. we supply creative solutions in a market where reliability and usability are critical Sales parameters. more detailed information is available at our website: www.vitrolife.com
do you want to be a part of the vision: to fulfil the dream of having a baby?
vitrolife has an immediate opening in our englewood, colorado office for an experienced Human Resources business Partner.
the Human Resources business Partner is responsible for all aspects of Human Resources delivery, including talent acquisition and employee lifecycle management, new hire orientation and on-boarding, compensation Analysis, benefits and payroll administration, Employee Training and development, records management, employee relations, and legal Compliance.
what you’ll do:
- talent acquisition: coordinates talent acquisition activities, including developing job descriptions, posting jobs, applicant tracking and screening, candidate communications and interviewing. prepares offer letters and conducts new hire orientation and on-boarding activities.
- management support: improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; Coaching and counselling managers and employees. assists in communication and timely completion of the performance appraisal process and other hr business initiatives. serves as a resource for information on policies and procedures. be an advocate for the company values and culture.
- benefits administration: processes enrollment forms related to employee Health benefits, group insurance, leave programs, workers' compensation and unemployment insurance. communicates and coordinates annual benefit open-enrollment and responds to benefit inquiries. serves as liaison with insurance broker.
- administration & record-keeping: develops, revises, and implements hr policies and procedures. prepares and maintains special internal and external reports, as requested by our global hr Director. conducts periodic audits of human resource activities to ensure Compliance with laws, policies and procedures. maintains employee records, including personnel files, medical files, i-9’s, etc. maintains hris.
what we’re looking for:
- bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, or commensurate work experience.
- two years of professional-level experience in Human Resources.
- experience with hris systems implementation.
- experience with payroll processing.
- knowledge of california employment regulations and laws is a plus.
- phr or shrm-cp certification preferred.
- ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with employees and managers and external providers.
- ability to work independently with little supervision. self-motivated.
- strong interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- ability to travel to san diego and once or twice per year to swedish headquarters.
we will consider candidates for full-time or part-time employment. please state your preference in your cover letter.
- generous benefits for eligible employees, including:
- fully-paid medical and dental coverage for you
- fully-paid dental for your spouse and children
- vision, life & disability insurance
- flexible spending & Health savings accounts
- a job where you can take pride in your work and make a difference
if you meet our requirements and would like to be considered for this position, please apply at www.vitrolife.com/Career. we look forward to your application!
Find a Job Find Candidates