HR Business Partner - United States
What differentiates us at Alcami? Our people.
Help shape the future of medicine and join us – we are a pharmaceutical contract development manufacturing organization (CDMO).
Alcami Corporation is the first company to offer a solution that is tailored to small and mid-size pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. We offer a range of services from four distinct pillars: Development Services, Analytical Testing, Drug Product, and APIs. Beyond that, we can integrate our services so customers experience a simplified engagement with a single project management relationship, full visibility from development into manufacturing, and shorter turnaround times. With six locations in the U.S. and a global location in The Netherlands, the Alcami family is growing rapidly. Picture yourself at Alcami and apply today.
We are currently seeking a strong HR Business Partner to be located at our facility in St. Louis, MO - the gateway to the west. St. Louis is home to Fortune 500 companies, major league sports teams and plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities, and it consistently ranks as one of the top US cities in which to live. With plenty of arts, sports and entertainment, St. Louis offers the amenities of a major metropolitan area, albeit with a remarkably low cost of living. Alcami is currently moving to a new facility located in the Cortex Innovation Community, a home to a vibrant 200-acre innovation hub and technology district integrated into St. Louis’ historic Central West End and Forest Park Southeast residential neighborhoods, surrounded by nationally ranked universities and medical centers and abundant cultural and recreational assets.Position Overview:
As the HR Business Partner, you will:
- Provide HR leadership, advice and counsel and serve as a business partner to Operation senior leaders and their respective organizations to optimize employee engagement, team development and organization effectiveness.
- Identify employee relations issues; recommend and implement solutions.
- Effective execution and management of key HR processes, including talent acquisition and development, Talent Development, Performance Management, salary planning and diversity.
- Drive process integration, best practice sharing and an integrated approach to HR policies and procedures that support the organizations’ business objectives.
- Support special human resources projects and programs related to compensation, performance management, employee development, HR analysis/planning, and organization transformation.
- Facilitate change initiatives through the use of HR consultation skills. Provide advice and counsel to managers on a variety of topics to optimize organizational effectiveness.
- Support effective employee communication.
- Manage approved headcount levels, including oversight and processing of job offers and new hire on-boarding.
- Compile and analyze Human Resources metrics, develop strategies to respond to trends in data.
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and company policies.
Qualifications for success:
- BA/BS degree w/4+ years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in Life Sciences
- MS/MBA & SPHR Certification Preferred
- Proven capabilities in attracting and retaining quality employees
- Knowledge of human resource practices and policies, and applicable state and federal laws
- Demonstrated ability to handle proprietary and confidential material appropriately
- Decision-making, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to foster change and promote and implement improvement and effectively work in a matrixed organization
- Strong organizational and time-management skills and demonstrate successful management of multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer you:
- Profit sharing bonus plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage from day one
- A menu of voluntary benefits including short & long term disability, life, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity insurances
- Paid/flexible sick-leave, vacations, and holidays so you can take the time when you need it
- To complement your personal financial strategy, we also have 401(k) matching