HR Business Partner - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Our company is an evolving organisation always adapting and changing to ensure we provide the best support for our patients.
- Our HR organisation has to be equally adaptive to respond to our internal clients needs.
- We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who will take an active role in the Swiss Leadership team guiding the MD and Leadership Members supporting the country strategy, offering subject matter expertise in all people related matters.
- You should be a sparing partner / coach for the MD, an advocate for talent development / management, an adviser for org design and the moral compass for the organisation in making people decisions. In addition to strategic support to the leadership team, you would also provide generalist HR support for the local population solving problems and ensuring business continuity.
- To be effective in this role you must be fluent in English and German and / or French. You must also have a good grasp of Swiss labour law.
- The HRBP will support the Swiss Leadership Team by advising on effective People & Talent Management strategies, managing HR processes and policies, and ensuring effective HR support across the organization.
- The HRBP is a member of the GHH Leadership Team and reports directly to the HR Leader Switzerland & Austria, with a matrix reporting line to the GHH Managing Director Switzerland.
- Work with client leadership team and Managing Director to support delivery of people strategy
- Develop business understanding with an ability to link global and Switzerland HR strategic goals, to the site/functional business strategy
- Set HR Strategy in Organizational Development and Talent Management; and execute processes in alignment with global guidelines
- Support clients with realizing organizational change projects and managing the associated people implications
- Coach managers through handling of complex employee relations issues, as an expert in Swiss employment laws and regulations
- Support leaders in Employee Development Planning and Total Compensation Management
- Consult with HR colleagues and external partners to meet clients’ HR needs via simple and effective HR business solutions, in alignment with local employment laws and regulations
- Lead strategic projects in support of business and HR priorities, examples include Employer Branding and Onboarding
- Partner with our HR support functions (Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, HR Shared Services, Payroll) to ensure high quality client support and HR delivery
- Actively participate as member of the Austria/Switzerland HR team to further enhance our HR operating model and client support
- Advocate and guide the organization toward leveraging self-services resources to drive adoption and shift behaviors
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management or Business, Masters preferred; Swiss HR certification preferred
- 7 years professional experience in HR, with a minimum of 4 years as an HRBP
- Working experience in international companies and working in matrix organizations
- In depth knowledge of Swiss employment legislation and best practices, with experience in managing complex employee relations issues
- Experience coaching and counseling senior management and leadership teams
- Track record of contributing to the management of change successfully
- Highly effective communicator with ability to influence clients and manage stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Ability to make effective decisions and work independently with limited direction
- Track record of managing multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Acts with a high degree of ethics and integrity
- Fluent in English, German and / or French.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Payroll, HR, Recruiting, Employee Relations, Finance, Human Resources, Bilingual