|External Posting Title||HR Business Partner-Finance|
|Job Description||The HR Business Partner, reports directly to the VP, HR for Corporate Functions and Research and Development.|
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing advice, coaching, counsel and problem solving to the Finance organization and acts as a focal point to provide human resources solutions. The HR Partner will be responsible for building and maintaining effective working relationships across the organizations they support as well as within Human Resources
Key accountabilities for the position:
· Provides HR generalist support for clients to implement and manage human resources processes, including:
· Yearly Performance Management process including performance assessment, calibration and compensation planning
· Job analysis and evaluation to determine job level, base salary and career ladders.
· Supports the delivery of people tools (OHRP, 360, people planning, organizational survey) that drive sustainability of the business
· Promotion process and criteria
· Workforce planning and implementation
· Employee survey action planning
· Provides HR consultation to the leadership team within assigned client groups
· Works with clients and other HR partners to manage and address employee relations issues, including: performance management, corrective actions, leaves of absences and complaint investigation and resolution and employment separation.
· Builds collaborative working relationships with the HR Centers of Excellence (COE) functions to roll out corporate-wide programs and ensure client’s needs are understood and met.
|Location||Cambridge, MA, US|
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Qualifications||Credible human resources business person who will be acknowledged as a trusted partner and functional expert to managers|
5 or more years of experience in progressively responsible roles in human resources, including human resources business partner or HR generalist roles
|Education||A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field is required.|
|About Biogen||Corporate Overview|
Through cutting-edge science and medicine, Biogen discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. Biogen is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Biogen also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics. Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry. To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion. As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment. In 2015, we became a carbon neutral company and ranked first place on Newsweek’s 2015 Green Rankings, and we are an industry leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Biogen was named to Science’s list of Top Employers of 2015 and in 2017 received a perfect score of 100 for the fourth consecutive year on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, which also named Biogen as one of its Best Places to Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Biogen is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.
Please be advised that all legitimate correspondence from a Biogen employee will come from "@biogen.com" email accounts.
Nearest Major Market: Cambridge
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Biotech, Financial, Scientific, HR, Science, Finance, Research, Engineering, Human Resources