This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 05 April 2017
- The Corporate Division is responsible for centralized functions that include Finance and Controlling, HR, IT, Quality Management and Supply Chain Management.
- It provides essential services and support to all business divisions.
- Moreover, it is an important project initiator and leader within the international network.
- We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to strengthen the HR team supporting the company EMEA Headquarters.
- You will provide both operational and strategic HR support to the line managers and employees within defined business units.
- You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value as a business partner.
- Be the trusted HR Business partner, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers on all aspects of HR
- Identify people and organization issues and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and execute the HR agenda.
- Lead on developing recruitment / workforce plans with business leaders to create and sustain a diverse talent pool.
- Support change initiatives within business units and in border spanning business projects.
- Perform both operational and strategic HR tasks, while managing complex relationships and competing priorities.
- Work closely with the wider HR Team and proactively contribute to the development of the HR function
- Master s Degree in a relevant field
- Strong experience in HR including experience in partnering and consulting managers ideally in a Medtech environment
- Demonstrated experience in supporting matrix organizations through change displaying a strong business mindset
- Excellent knowledge in key HR areas such as Operational HR, Labor law, Recruiting, Talent & Performance Management, Organizational Design, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Recruiting Policy development
- Proven hands-on attitude, be flexible and adaptable with a strong result and change focus
- International work experience is an additional asset
- Fluency in German and English required
Find a Job Find Candidates