This job is currently Archived,
HR Business Partner (contract) San Diego United States,
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
- Manage and resolve complex employee issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide performance management guidance to management which includes but is not limited to coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions and involuntary terminations when needed.
- Analyze reports and gather data in order to develop action plans to ensure the successful execution of all HR metrics.
- Conduct benefit open enrollment meetings and answer employees benefits questions.
- Participate in compensation benchmarking, job classification.
- Coach managers and employees on career development planning. Work with managers to identify and deliver on training needs including management development, onboarding support and succession planning.
- Participate in the culture survey planning, develop action plans to support key initiatives and implement actions to support our annual survey.
- Actively participate in the enhancement of our HRIS system to include process mapping, process improvement and data integrity.
- Educate department managers of HR policies and practices.
- Recruit for lower level positions within the organization.
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business or related field of study. PHR preferred
- 7 years of experience as a Business Partner preferably with experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Medical Device industry.
- Strong skills in employee relations/conflict management and talent acquisition.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proactive, self-starter who possesses the ability to problem solve and work independently.
- A high level of professionalism, organization, and flexibility are essential.
- This role also requires a friendly, energetic person with high integrity who can represent the company with professionalism interacting with peers, colleagues, industry leaders, and corporate executives. Must possess excellent organization skills and exercise strong attention to detail.
San Diego CA United States
Find a Job Find Candidates