HR Business Partner (contract) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives to enhance overall business performance.
- Manage and resolve complex employee issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide performance management guidance to management which includes but is not limited to coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions and involuntary terminations when needed.
- Analyze reports and gather data in order to develop action plans to ensure the successful execution of all HR metrics.
- Conduct benefit open enrollment meetings and answer employees’ benefits questions.
- Participate in compensation benchmarking, job classification.
- Coach managers and employees on career development planning. Work with managers to identify and deliver on training needs including management development, onboarding support and succession planning.
- Participate in the culture survey planning, develop action plans to support key initiatives and implement actions to support our annual survey.
- Actively participate in the enhancement of our HRIS system to include process mapping, process improvement and data integrity.
- Educate department managers of HR policies and practices.
- Recruit for lower level positions within the organization.
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business or related field of study. PHR preferred
- 7 years of experience as a Business Partner preferably with experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Medical Device industry.
- Strong skills in employee relations/conflict management and talent acquisition.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proactive, self-starter who possesses the ability to problem solve and work independently.
- A high level of professionalism, organization, and flexibility are essential.
- This role also requires a friendly, energetic person with high integrity who can represent the company with professionalism – interacting with peers, colleagues, industry leaders, and corporate executives. Must possess excellent organization skills and exercise strong attention to detail.