HR Business Partner - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We put heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our global Talent department, based in Headquarters and Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of HR Business Partner.
- Are you inspiring in the business of partnering?
- This specific talent blend means you excel at getting the right heads together to stimulate positive change for patients.
- Use pragmatic approach to support business managing high performing teams.
- Develop trustful relationships with internal stakeholders and colleagues.
- Drive the change by managing various talent projects to achieve strategic objectives.
- Being the privileged point of contact for local employees and managers in various talent related requests and initiatives
- Managing and monitoring HR processes such as Talent Attraction, Performance & Compensation Management, Talent Development and HR systems & tools,
- Leading and supporting specific HR projects and transformation initiatives such as for example diversity & inclusion, well-being program, new tools implementation, etc.
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with Local Employee Representatives (unions)
- Representing HR in local leadership team meetings and being part of the Belgian HR leadership team
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Master’s degree in Human Sciences or equivalent through experience
- High proficiency in French and English
- Knowledge of Social Law and relevant experience in negotiation with union representatives
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a business partnering role close to the Operations
- Very good knowledge in HR processes and best practices is necessary to successfully evaluate issues, offer alternatives and creative solutions.
- Dynamic change agent with the ability to facilitate and sustain organizational transformations
- Energetic and curious personality with a strong team orientation and ability to connect and collaborate positively
- Trustful and credible individual who builds effective relationships by delivering on own commitments and creating clear expectations.
- Accountability and value creation are key.