This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 21 May 2017
- We are now looking for an HR Analyst to strengthen our team.
- As our HR Analyst you will assist in the implementation of HR processes across the global organization.
- The role is new, which is a result of continuous growth of the business and organization.
- The HR Analyst will report to the Global HR Manager in the Transformation department.
- The purpose of the Transformation department is to set a clear direction, foster ideas and opportunities, ensure a culture of trust and transparency and enable the organization to deliver, contributing to increased efficiency and profitability throughout the organization.
- If you are motivated to work in an innovative and dynamic environment, having highly skilled and team oriented colleagues, and always aiming for excellence, you should keep reading!
- The role is broad and includes various HR-related duties.
We would like to highlight the following:
- Assist in implementing people management processes related to the entire employee life-cycle: recruitment, onboarding, training, development and performance management
- Facilitate and assist in further developing the onboarding process for new employees
- Working with the Global HR manager on developing people excellence processes, including employee development program and engagement process.
- Maintain and improve HR administrative tools and services
- HR reporting
- Assist in monitoring and developing policies and procedures across all sites to ensure compliance with local employment laws in countries where the business is located.
- Assist in research and analysis of trends and developments in HR practices
- Support the Global HR Manager in strategic HR work and organizational development
- You need to be structured and have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Further, you have experience with HR processes and are updated on the latest trends in HR and people excellence processes.
- Self going, ability to take initiative
- Humble and curious
- Good PowerPoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Good business knowledge with a commercial mindset
- Good communication skills, both oral and written (English and Norwegian)
- Master s degree in HR, organizational psychology or similar
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience within HR
- Excellent oral and written English and Norwegian
Find a Job Find Candidates