HR Advisor Belgium and The Netherlands - Spain
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
Our European HR Service Center in Asturias (northern Spain) is looking for Human Resources Professionals, who will specialize on one of the following centralized activities: benefits, terms and conditions, data management, global mobility, staffing, compensation, training & payroll.
Tasks of the advisor include the following and further activities, guided by established service standards:
- Answer of employee queries and issue resolution in cooperation with team colleagues, other teams in the service center and country HR colleagues;
- Acting as process owner for certain HR related processes.
- Verbal and written communication with internal parties (e.g. DuPont employees, HR colleagues) and external parties (e.g. benefit providers) regarding HR processes using telephone, e-mail and letters - on individual basis as well as in bulk;
- Processing of confidential HR data: input, maintenance.
- Third party vendor administration
- Cooperating in processing of HR related invoices (e.g. from benefit providers);
- Knowledge documentation: Updating of existing and creation of new documentation;
- Providing support in HR processes
- Collaborating in or lead projects related to improvements in advisor's area of expertise (on long term)
This is a temporary position and selected candidate will be hired through an agency.
- Higher education level, University Degree desired
- Proficiency in English and Dutch (verbal and written) is a must
- Relevant working experience in HR is desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel) is a must
- Experience with SAP HR and Lotus Notes e-mail application is desired
Attention to detail
Strong customer focus
Planning and organizing
Strong interpersonal skills
Flexibility, e.g. in adapting to change, adopting new processes, changing work situations, handling of tasks
Meeting Commitments / Managing Performance