This job is currently Archived,
HR Administrative Support (Temporary) San Rafael United States,
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Manual Filing
- Compiling New Hire Orientation kits
- Sort out saving, moving and renaming of documents
- Facilitation of job description process / organization of job descriptions locations
- Manual deletion of files in Taleo
- LinkedIn research
- electronic organizing/filing
- 1-2 years Administrative Assistance
- Experience working with resume tracking databases and HRIS systems
- Strong customer focus
- An energetic individual with the capacity to manage multiple activities and priorities
- Excellent computer skills
- Detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Consistent and timely attendance is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word & Excel), Microsoft Outlook
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
San Rafael California
Find a Job Find Candidates