HQ-Diegem: (Junior) Product Manager Netherlands, Belgium,
most important responsibilities:
- operational marketing plan: develop and implement an operational plan in order to achieve the set objectives. collaborate with the medical representatives is important.
- developing and presenting promotional materials that will be used by the medical representatives.
- ensure that all activities meet the legal requirements and ethical standards.
- scientific degree.
- you have at least 3 years of experience as a Medical Representative for drugs (on prescription) (general practitioners as well as specialists).
- you are a person of action, pro-active and critical.
- you are communicative, persuasive and you go straight to the point.
- respecting the deadlines, you can set your priorities and get organized.
- you work autonomously and, at the same time, you can achieve the objectives of the group.
a motivating and challenging working environment in which you can grow while providing opportunities for initiative, autonomy and Flexibility.
comprehensive Training on our medicines and ongoing support.
a contract with unlimited duration
a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits like company car, mobile phone, laptop, group insurance etc.
Find a Job Find Candidates