House Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Monitor feed, water, equipment and temperature; keep egg house and equipment clean and sanitary; collect and sanitize eggs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate regularly with the Farm Manager.
- Keep house and equipment clean and sanitary.
- Collect and sanitize eggs in order to provide clean SPF eggs for sale.
- Responsible for basic maintenance.
- Monitor flock for health issues and report concerns to Farm Manager.
- Perform blood draws weekly.
- Maintain biosecurity, and follow biosecurity regulations
- Monitor and maintain feeders, waterers, medicators, house temperatures, bird weights and condition.
- Assist in training new hires.
- Ensure the humane care of the birds during all phases of the life cycle.
- Perform bird sales as requested.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.) preferred but not required
- Experience: None
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None
- Other: None
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet