- Our company continues to be a forward thinking company with clear sight on its goal of becoming a Global Specialty Pharmaceutical company.
- To achieve this vision we have a great team that are delivering today whilst focusing on new product opportunities, pipeline preparations and other possible company acquisitions to fuel this growth. All of this provides a dynamic and evolving place to work.
- We understand the value of our talent and are driven to provide the best support and development programs.
- Our UK Commercial team has over achieved year on year with a large number of product launches and line extensions, allowing the team exposure to new challenges.
- As a Key Account Manager you will be working with our top performing UK commercial team promoting a range of long standing and new specialist pharmaceutical products. You will be involved in working with A&E departments and with an exciting technology for wound care.
- Provide medical information to Healthcare Professionals
- Capitalize on business opportunities and provide value added services to customers
- Achieve sales and activity targets
- Apply marketing strategies and initiatives
- Establish, maintain and develop strong relationships with customers and local KOLs
- Experience in a commercial target driven environment
- High levels of resilience, self motivation, creativity and a strong team ethos
- Patient focused
- Private Medical Insurance
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- Ongoing support and development
- Company car, iPad, Laptop, Mobile phone
- Daily allowance
- Our company invest heavily in Learning & Development to support career growth
- Talent management is core to business success and development opportunities are provided to those who have demonstrated high performance and potential
- The management team are proud to promote from within when possible.