This job is currently Archived,
Homebased CRA (NL) Leuven Belgium, Ghent Belgium, Amstelveen Netherlands,
The Clinical Company (company)
Posted on : 22 December 2017
Description of the PositionMain duties of the CRA is monitoring of clinical studies in accordance with regulatory requirements, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines and IRIS Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Additional responsibilities may, amongst others, include:
- Inform and train investigator teams on the study project (with the help of the study PM), and get them organized.
- Organize investigator team meetings (in collaboration with the study PM and CTA).
- Ensure centre readiness for study start.
- Attend Monitors and Investigators meeting when organized.
- Assist Project Manager in the preparation of audits and the follow-up of audit findings.
- Liaise as required with study related CROs.
Demands of the PositionLanguage: English, Dutch
Experience as CRA (at least 2 years). Experience in related function eg study startup department or as in house CRA can be taken into account, but hands on experience in monitoring is required.
Preferable experience in Oncology and phase I.
Terms of EmploymentThe contract will initially be a contract with The Clinical Company, you will be outsourced to our client. Within The Clinical Company you will be part of a Benelux team of about 70 enthousiastic clinical professionals under the support of 3 dedicated Clinical Team Managers. The Clinical Company is focused on training, coaching and career development of our clinical professionals.
3001 Leuven, Belgium9000 Ghent, Belgium1185 XR Amstelveen, Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates