We are seeking HLA Technician based in Santa Clara, CA. This is a temporary position.
Performs functions associated with mechanical and electrical assembly of complex a-Si digital x-ray detectors, as well as performing technical troubleshooting, rework and quality testing related to production of parts, components, subassemblies and final assemblies. Use sophisticated test programs to collect and evaluate operating data. Must be familiar with electronic measuring devices
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Execution of technical panel manufacturing process operations in specified area/module
- Certify in manufacturing and repair of all product lines
- Provide initial diagnosis of incoming RMAs and perform repairs
- Provide manufacturing support to engineering and/or manufacturing team for experiments and process development or improvements
- Tracking lots, verify WIP through MES and MRP systems.
- Calibration of manufacturing and measurement equipment to documented procedures
- Qualification of manufacturing processes to documented procedures
- Support compilation and auditing of process documentation
- Willing to cross-train across other manufacturing departments
- Champion of a safe working environment
- Champion of best manufacturing practices and tools
- AA degree in an engineering discipline with emphasis in electronics and/or semiconductor technology or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years experience in a semiconductor or high tech manufacturing environment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with general direction from manufacturing process engineer.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient in electrical troubleshooting and with associated tools.
- Training and working knowledge of safety and environmental issues within a semiconductor/electronics processing environment.
- This job requires lifting of up to 30 lbs.
- The use of fine motor skills is required in order to grasp small objects (i.e. electronic components, screws, hand tools such as tweezers).
- Ability to perform precision work under a microscope.
- Frequent physical mobility to and from various work areas is essential.
- Proficient organizational skills.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient leadership, teambuilding and conflict resolution skills.
- Champion/practitioner of PerkinElmer core values and continuous self improvement.