This job is currently Archived,
Histology Technician - Canada
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 08 May 2017
- Our Laboratories is a contract research organization, established for more than 70 years, offering preclinical services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies, to assist in the development of new medications.
- With an international reputation, our technical expertise and science is recognized worldwide.
- We are currently looking for a Technician in our Histology division.
- Prepare tissues for microscopic analysis
- Apply histology techniques: dissection, circulation, coating, cut out of paraffin or plastic, coloring and quality control
- Possesses a DEC in Medical Laboratory, Inventory and Research in Biology or other DEC in science or a B.Sc. in Biology
- Is meticulous, organized and able to work as a team