The mission would take place in the Project team of 3 members within the Health Economic team of the Value Evidence Department.
The task would include technical support of existing models in the project portfolio : dynamic transmission model in Microsoft Excel/Visual Basic, and updated static decision-analysis model :
For dynamic transmission model:
- Programming of Visual Basic for the epidemiological part of the model, adjusting the economic model structure in Microsoft excel based on country-specific needs
For static model (based on priorities, possibly but not necessarily):
- Development of deterministic and probabilistic sensitivity analysis components of core model as well as budget impact model
- Contribute to the country model adaptations of the country by sorting model inputs, constructing base case, run simulations and conduct sensitivity analyses
- Based on priorities, provide country assistance in the process of customizing the core model to the local needs and requirements
- Contribute in model report writing for potential country HTA submissions, and to compilation of presentations to key stakeholders
- Generate supportive model guidance documents
- Contribute to potential model publication(s)
Education : University level (Science or Management background) or equivalent by experience.
Experience : Ideally 3 year experience en Health Econimics. Preferred experience in public health and/or vaccine Analyse and development of HE models
Good knowledge in statistics and in epidemiology
Good knowledge in Visual Basic for Applications, SAS, R
Matlab is a plus