Hemostasis Systems Specialist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Sells the full line of the company's products. Specifically the STA instruments, reagents and consumables.
- Position is also responsible for maintaining the current business in the territory by performing the following duties noted below.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers in person or by phone and e-mail.
- Displays or demonstrates product features and benefits, using all available and supported company tools, and emphasizes features that support business goals and objectives. Maintains the business and territory by working with current customers on supply, pricing and other concerns as may arise.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Prepares, understands and communicates detailed proposals and financial contracts for instrument and reagent sales, completes IPOs in a correct and timely manner and to facilitate instrument delivery and customer training.
- Required to meet company assigned sales objectives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with buying influences.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the market as well as the competition.
- Demonstrates instrumentation and reagent solutions including setup and break down.
- Enters all customer account activities and other sales data for current customers into customer relationship management system.
- Facilitates pre-site installation inspections as required. Attends trade shows and demos products.
- Assist in the coordination of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Education & Requirements:
- High School Diploma or general education degree required;
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university strongly preferred, CSMLS accreditation preferred.
- Three to five year’s related experience required; capital sales strongly preferred. Must be able to travel 60% of the time.
- Ability to travel internationally. Valid driver’s license.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
- However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
- in response to a formal complaint or charge,
- in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or
- consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.