Hematology Oncology Consultant UT/WY/N. CO territory Salt Lake City United States,
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
We are seeking talented hematology and oncology sales professionals with a proven track record and the drive and initiative to sell in markets that revolve around complex science. Celgene has been consistently ranked as one of top sales forces in the industry, because of the knowledge and support the sales team demonstrate to improving the lives of the patients we serve. Celgene is an organization that not only recognizes performance, but also the manner in which performance is achieved.
Hematology Oncology Consultants are responsible for achieving all territory sales goals through the promotion, sale and support of company products or services in his/her geographic territory. This territory includes Salt Lake City and all of Utah (does not include St. George), southern ID, northern CO (Ft. Colling, Greely) and WY.
- Communicating with physicians and health care professionals in support of approved product indications.
- Providing customers with assistance in the best application of products: answers all questions concerning products, with appropriate referrals where required.
- Preparing and implementing a comprehensive business plan for territory.
- Contacting prospects and explaining features and benefits of products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques all within the boundaries of the Celgene Promotional Policy.
- Collaborating with a variety of internal cross functional partners to include clinical nurse consultants, patient support specialists, marketers, account managers, advocate development managers, professional alliance managers and clinical liaisons.
- Planning and organizing promotional speakers programs in territory in partnership with Speakers Bureau vendor and advocate development managers.
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
- BS in Business or Science; 5+ years sales experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry with at least two years of related hematology/oncology sales strongly preferred (or proven success in medical field).
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate technical clinical material clearly and effectively.
- Ability to develop critical relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of oncology therapeutic area, products and marketplace.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement.
- Strong work ethic and ability to develop priorities and manage time appropriately.
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment.
- Ability to integrate innovative ideas to accomplish corporate and individual objectives.
- Prefer individuals with the desire/ability to relocate for roles of different scope or responsibility.
- Travel in territory with overnight stays.
#LI-POSTCelgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Find a Job Find Candidates