Help Desk Support Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the trusted leader in clinical trial management innovation and therapeutic expertise, is looking for intelligent, creative and dedicated professionals to join our growing Financial Life-cycle Solutions team!
- We employ cutting edge technology to provide our customers with industry leading solutions and are currently seeking to fill the position of Help Desk Support Analyst.
- We are company that values passionate professional who are ready to share their knowledge and innovation to support successful clinical trials.
- Our company has developed a one of a kind, innovative SaaS product to facilitate grant payments to Healthcare Providers that participate in clinical trials.
- Our SaaS-based offering targets ARO/CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Device companies.
- Support deployment of cloud-base SaaS products (post-implementation):
- Provide best practice coaching for clients and partners
- Support daily operations for assigned partners and implementations, including schedules, time tracking, and case routing where needed
- Track support level and customer satisfaction metrics; Ensure the support SLA's are being achieved and exceeded; Identify opportunities to improve metrics and team efficiency based on results of reporting and analytics
- Conduct quality & product usage checks to ensure partner & product satisfaction expectations are being satisfied for partners and that a high level of service is being delivered
- Maintain issues logs and status reports within internal tracking system (ServiceNow)
- Able to replicate reported issues in a test environment and summarize issues accurately and succinctly in QA steps; develop and execute robust and creative test case scenarios
- Collect, understand, and articulate basic to complex partner requirements and understand how to translate business requirements into configuration options and business process changes
- Help the end-users understand the products and reduce the load on the help desk after the deployment
- Travel: 0-5%
- Lifting: 0-10lbs
- Other: Computer work for long periods of time.
- Light to medium phone calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Information Systems is preferred
Additional skill set:
- Ability to provide creative solutions to customers to address feature gaps, to display original thinking, and to develop innovative approaches and ideas
- Ability to express technical problems and solutions that the average end user can understand
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in general and evoking an attitude of service toward the customer
- Ability to document decisions and actions problem resolution in clearly written and comprehensive manner
- Strong verbal, written and effective communication skills.
- Strong background in SaaS deployment and support required
- Background in Healthcare IT processes preferred