Help desk & Social Media Technician - Luxembourg
- Our company is an international, innovative wound care group with companies.
- In a few years’ time, it gained a leading position in the Belgian wound care market, its Home market and is working towards reaching this on an international level.
- This result is due to a twofold reason:
- dedicated people
- products combining innovation with significant progress in wound care, inspired by our motto: We help you live the life you love.
- We are looking for a full-time Help-desk & Social Media technician, for immediate start at our headquarter.
- The person will be responsible for the social media content, maintenance and improvement of existing websites and information systems and administrating any technical aspect of the office work (mail server, file server, phone system, PCs, tablets, mobile phones, etc…).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction in a Windows domain environment.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the ICT helpdesk
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstations, notebooks, tablet PCs, smartphones
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
Social Media & Websites:
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Publish new websites
- Update websites’ contents
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in ICT with experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Html, CSS, Wordpress
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Experience in domain name management
- Proven experience on Windows Server administration and in Windows client Operating
- Knowledge of WMWare is a plus
- Good stress resilience, team spirit and attention to details
- Curious, passionate for ICT and self-learner
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English; French, German and/or Dutch being an asset
Work with us:
- Our company is a young and growing, independent Organisation with short communication lines, and where entrepreneurship is appreciated.
- Its products are innovative, patented and are well regarded by the key opinion leaders internationally.