Hearing Consultant I - Outbound - United States
- SEHC partners with hearing care professionals throughout the country to assist patients in finding the best hearing solution fit their individual needs.
- The company also focuses on marketing and operational opportunities across the healthcare industry.
- The primary responsibility of a Hearing Consultant – Outbound is to make outbound calls to consumers expressing an interest in finding a hearing solution. From these contacts, the Hearing Consultant – Outbound schedules appointments at partner clinics for the client.
- The Hearing Consultant – Outbound will be spend approximately at 80% of his/her time making outbound calls to consumers, and 20% receiving inbound calls.
- This position requires the ability to make an average of 80-120 outbound calls daily.
- The role also includes the use of customer management software to manage and track the results of your contacts and different types of lead sources.
- The role requires a disciplined and organized approach using compassion, active listening, understanding and open ended inquiries to yield the best performance and results.
- Outbound calling on assigned warm and new potential leads
- Set of qualified appointments for the assigned line of business using scripting guide for the different types of leads
- Collect, record, and accurately maintain pertinent consumer information, and ensure the accurate input of that data into specified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Answer return inbound calls as needed after initial outbound contact
- Maintain quality service by following organizational standard operating procedures
- Maintain and exceed daily, weekly and monthly appointment (conversion) quotas
- Take inbound call overflow as needed to maintain overall Contact Center client service levels
- Learn and understands basic industry knowledge and vernacular, including measures such as building a product knowledge base around various hearing improvement solutions offered by our Company
- Build relationships and collaborate with network partner front office staff and hearing care professionals
- Comply with all regulatory compliance training, policies and procedures, and Contact Center best practices
- Demonstrate professional phone etiquette and courtesy when interfacing with patients, clients, and co-workers
- Meet and maintains required appointment metrics and contribute to overall department goals
- Contribute to the development and growth of the Contact Center by sharing ideas, assisting in related projects, and helping resolve problems and/or improve productivity
- Other duties as assigned
General Skills and Attributes:
- 1 – 3 years of established inside sales and Contact Center experience
- Willingness to make contact and build rapport on the phone on a highly consistent basis
- Comfortability with making an average of up to 120 sales calls per day to warm leads and scheduling appointments
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and articulately in writing and verbally
- Ability to manage time effectively while multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively manage objection and rejection
- Professional telephone etiquette skills
- Highly motivated
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel working knowledge
- Proficient order entry speed
High School diploma or equivalent required
At least one-year phone-based inside sales and contact center experience preferred