Hearing Care Professional - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our brand is one of the strongest brands in the the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions.
- We employ Hearing Care Professionals that are passionate about helping people stay connected to the sounds of life through better hearing.
Hearing Care Professional
- Our dedicated Hearing Care Professionals are licensed and certified to perform comprehensive audiological and hearing aid evaluations.
- Your strong interpersonal and listening skills will inspire confidence in the patients you serve as you adeptly counsel patients on what to expect from wearing hearing aids, explain the difference in hearing aid styles and confidently recommend the best solution for them.
- The role is well-suited for both audiologists and hearing instrument specialists enthusiastic about grassroots marketing and community outreach to build their customer base. You will play a key role in generating sales and making an impact on the quality of life for our patients, as well as participate in community events to promote the Connect Hearing brand and build the Hearing Care Center referral database.
- If you share our passion for helping others, come join our collaborative, friendly culture and be part of a worldwide leader in hearing healthcare.