Posted on : 07 May 2017
- we believe the digital revolution is creating new opportunities to significantly impact the lives of patients.
- within the global company it organization, the Health it group is playing a crucial role in groundbreaking initiatives that introduce technology and solutions that digitally connect patients, science and patient solutions.
- this encloses both the enablement of the translational use of data, as well as the interoperability of solutions in the broader Healthcare ecosystem.
- as the Health it Innovation lead, you will take ownership of several of these initiatives, ranging from putting in place Information Technology that allows us to tap into real world data, coordinating it efforts in connecting with the wider Healthcare network, to defining opportunities provided by new technologies and the Strategy to leverage them.
- your transversal view will have you co-creating with various teams such as translational bio-Informatics, patient value units, patient value functions, it devops, etc.
in this role, you will be thrilled to:
- lead selected initiatives in parallel, focusing on patient value creation. you re able to drive multiple it initiatives from the early stages of Strategic Planning, project set-up and partnering, over planning and management of dependencies, to resource allocation, delivery and eventually results consolidation
- maintain an overview of technological options & Innovation opportunities. as you are working in an innovative environment where many of the challenges require new non-standard approaches and solutions, you re able to make your own evaluation of the problem as well as the available capabilities, in order to propose new innovative solutions
- manage stakeholders & communicate vision due to the role and position of the Health it Innovation lead, you will need to engage, collaborate and update many different stakeholders from many departments, making them understand and believe in the what, how, why and who of the initiatives.
- you have a master s degree in Engineering or sciences and have a first experience in either Consulting, the Pharmaceutical sector or the Healthcare sector
- you are passionate about how things work and have an interest in new information technologies like digital, advanced Analytics & big data, Internet of things, vr and ar, &
- you are a great communicator and story teller, able to work with and influence people with different personalities, expertise and backgrounds
- you are an agile problem solver that likes to challenge and to be challenged
- you thrive in a fast paced, changing environment, can switch between abstract and concrete solutions and can propose actionable next steps
- you have proven experience in managing multiple projects in a structured fashion
- you are relentless in quality, you build trust and confidence
- you are fluent in English.
Find a Job Find Candidates