For our Head Office we are looking for a Head of Service Transition (m/f)
- Developing the role of the Service Transition Team in local and global programmes together with Regional or Global Heads offices
- Planning and executing new or changed infrastructure services or special global applications
- Global and Local support for IT Operations initiatives requiring project support.
- Defining process/standards/templates for the planning and provisioning of infrastructure deliverables
- Monitoring of project progress and defining pro-actively the needed steps to ensure stability and cost efficiency
- Responsible for Global Service Transition budget and planning
- Graduate in Business Administration or Business Informatics alternatively comparable degree or comparable work experience
- Solid experience in building, leadership and development of international teams
- Excellent knowledge in the areas of IT application management and IT service management processes (minimum of ITIL practitioner level)
- Wide ranging IT experience: Cloud services, ERP systems, databases, midrange operating systems, networks, collaboration services, IT technologies and IT system know-how as well as basic SAP Operations and SAP Infrastructure know how
- Profound experience in managing third party vendors for infrastructure services and activities.
- Excellent presentation skills up to top management level
- High flexibility and willingness to travel
- Very good English language skills