This job is currently Archived,
Head of Sales - Pakistan
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Would you like to be a part of what we call the companies “growth engine” and live the future today?
- Do you perform best where change is daily and the unexpected is considered routine?
- If you want to make a difference in the lives of 7.1 million patients in Pakistan with Diabetes, Haemophilia & growth hormone we urge you to apply for our Head of Sales position.
About the Department
- As Head of Sales you will represents the sales organisation in the Pakistan management team. You will report to the General Manager Pakistan.
- You will lead a team of 150 plus talented individuals supporting the health care professionals in diabetes, Haemophilia & growth hormone treatment to ensure a better life for the patients.
- You will have the opportunity to represent our company at national and international congresses and maintaining customer relationships.
- As a Head of Sales you will be part of developing and implementing the national sales strategy in close cooperation with the Marketing Manager and a strong team of Medical professional.
- You will have the full responsibility of sales force performance, development and ensuring the growth of company brands in the Pakistan market.
- Monitor and evaluate the business environment; identify ways to take advantage of future changes to build sales programs/ budgets/ forecast/ activity plans/account plans, ensuring that company goals are met.
- Further you will be responsible for the execution of sales strategies and tactical plans, sales force effectiveness, sales targets, incentives schemes as well as ensuring strong focus on development of sales competencies & training.
- As part of the management team, you will also take part in defining the overall strategy in close cooperation with GM, marketing, market access, and medical as well as identify national therapy trends, business opportunities and continuously develop stakeholder relations.
- You will be responsible to attract, coach and develop the direct reports. You will participate in and be jointly responsible for national sales meetings, national conferences in Pakistan and cross functional project groups within the company and in various customer facing activities.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, the company Way, all other company guidelines and standards which are at the heart of company´s business
- We are looking for an independent professional, with extensive sales and marketing management experience, flexible and result-oriented with a solid academic background. You must be strong in people management skills, must be able to learn fast and communicate at all levels.
- A proven record of strong sales performance and examples of exceptional coaching abilities and teamwork are essential.
- You have strong strategic and communication skills, a proactive mind-set. You are flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Proficiency in oral and written English is a must.
- You will need to travel up to 40-50% of your working time.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Medicine or Pharmacy is required.
- Minimum three years in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry in international settings (preferably high specialty or metabolic products).
- Minimum 8-10 years of people management is required.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence. You share the same passion and commitment as our employees in our journey to make a difference to patients’ lives.
- In exchange, we offer you the chance of a lifetime to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from unmatched opportunities for professional and personal development.