This job is currently Archived,
Head of Sales & Marketing Endon United Kingdom,
Posted on : 25 April 2017
Head of Sales & Marketing
- Due to recent changes, we have an exciting new opportunity for a talented and experienced individual to undertake the role of Head of Sales & Marketing.
- You will be expected to undertake challenging, important assignments, and to develop and demonstrate your leadership capabilities.
Purpose of the role
- Lead and implement company portfolio commercial strategy and activities by creating local solutions to meet objectives in line with company rules
- Drive appropriate Customer relationship and network building with key customers and ensure the company reputation and brand is continually enhanced in the country
- Be an active member of the country management team contributing to the affiliate goals achievement
Key requirements for the role
- Establish the local sales strategy and activities to achieve sales and OP targets in line with EMEA strategy and guidelines.
- Drive the collection of customer insights to ensure optimal strategic choices are made.
- Responsible for maximizing sales effectiveness, segmentation and targeting, rep performance
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate the sales team including sales force planning and training.
- Ensure the stocking and distribution of products is organised in the most effective way, so "customer" requirements are met.
- Direct the development, approval, implementation and execution of the tactical brand plan including finalization of promotional materials, organisation of congresses etc.
- Take the lead on product launches, plan the initiation, control and evaluation of activities in new product development, portfolio management and distributive channels and methods
- Motivate local brand teams (marketing, sales, medical) and ensure brand strategies, plans and results are clearly understood
- Support the Affiliate Hub Commercial Excellence team to monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and merchandizing techniques
- With the support of the Affiliate Hub Commercial Excellence team and CRM system, maintain sales information, forecasts/pipelines, report individual sales results and analysis/interpretation of sales trends
- Ensure strong collaboration with medical and Max
Internal Stakeholder Management
- Liaise with Local Head of Medical or Affiliate Hub Medical Director on medical aspects of promotion, training of representatives, consumer and marketing research, legislation and regulations. Represent affiliate on corporate Business Unit projects and initiatives
External Stakeholder Management
- Ensure existing key accounts and partners are serviced effectively, obtain orders, and establish new key accounts through organization and planning;
- Identify and develop relationships with senior level opinion leaders, accountable for communication with KOLs, institutions and media through all available channels.
- Negotiate contracts and/or proposals and build long-term relationships with external partners and/or customers
Qualifications & Requirements for the position
- Minimal 5 years experience in Marketing and/or Sales managerial functions, including 2-3 years as Business Unit Sales Manager or Products Group Manager.
- Extensive previous documented sales achievement in the pharmaceutical industry.
Hillswood United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates