- Our company is an innovative and future-oriented company.
- As contract research organization of clinical research we have successfully performed clinical trials from phase I to IV since 1997 according to international standards to check the efficacy of new pharmaceutical products for human use.
- With increasing growth we develop the international market and increase our study activities in the field of dermatological, rheumatological and oncological indications.
- In order to manage our quality management team we are looking for a bright, dynamic, creative and motivated head, at the earliest possible date, as:
- In the field of this control position you are responsible for the whole „Quality Management“ department, both in terms of content and personnel. You are responsible for planning and realization of all QM activities as well as for the successful, efficient and GCP-compliant implementation and control of the Quality Management processes.
- Management of the quality management department
- Implementation and optimization of procedures and work instructions, in close cooperation with the requirements of the special departments
- Planning and conduct of internal/external quality audits
- Planning and conduct of internal QM training
- Development of the existing QM system with regard to further internationalization of our company and in relation to changes to law and standards
- Optimization of the company processes
- Check of quality assurance agreements with customers
- Care of external QM auditors and inspectors
- Tasks from the project-related quality management
- Contact person for customers, vendors and employees regarding QM-related topics
- Management of the QM team
- You have completed your (Bachelor/Master) or a similar qualification
- You have already gained several years of professional experience in the field of quality management of clinical research
- You have been trained in GCP and you can provide a related training certificate with your application
- Safe handling with standard and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work independently, flexibility and interface competence
- Leadership experience, team orientation as well as a cooperative management style
- Customer and service orientation
- Confident manner, strong communication skills and negotiating skills
- Very structured operation and organizational strength
- Very good knowledge of the English language spoken and written
What we offer:
- A corporate culture which stands for appreciation and congenial collaboration
- Flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Challenging and exciting tasks with freedom for your own ideas and responsibility in the field of a globally active company
- Benefits like home office on a daily basis, company car, mobile and laptop
- Training possibilities as well as an attractive remuneration