Head of Product Development (100%) - Switzerland
- The mission of our company is to drive the clinical translation and technology transfer of outstanding scientific discoveries into new therapies for patients and breakthrough innovations in the emerging fields of regenerative medicine and robotics, and to promote hybrid technologies in these fields.
- Our company brings together some of the world’s leading experts to form multidisciplinary teams, pooling their knowledge and expertise.
- Our mission is to develop a live-saving breakthrough medical device for targeted blood purification.
- We are a young and passionate team of three startup founders and to complement our team, we are looking for a
- You are leading the design and development activities from conception to validation concerning the hardware part of our medical device.
- In close collaboration with the startup core team, you plan and coordinate the development tasks with all internal and external stakeholders, such as development and manufacturing engineers, KOL medical doctors, as well as business and regulatory/quality responsible.
- Besides managing, you will also have many opportunities for “hands-on” creative and experimental engineering.
- We give you the unique opportunity to be a part of a passionate start-up team and to develop a live-saving therapy that has the potential to change the medical landscape.
- Besides an exciting and modern work environment, we offer flat hierarchies with room for self-realization and an attractive employee stock participation.
- You bring along a master degree (Uni/ETH/FH) in the field of Medical/Mechanical/Electrical engineering and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in medical device development and/or project management under design control.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are excited to work in a start-up environment in an agile and effective team, and want to have a radical impact on current medical treatment modalities.
- As a proven leader and problem solver you have excellent written and oral communication skills and take responsibility.
- Self-motivation and determination to achieve your goals are a must.