Head of Process Support Team, Enzyme Recovery - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries.
- As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Head of Process Support Team, Enzyme Recovery, Supply Operations
- We are looking for a dynamic and strong leader to head our Process Support Team in EMA Recovery
- You will be heading a team of 7 dedicated and skilled Scientists/Engineers, who has the responsibility to support the daily recovery production, introduce new products and new equipment to recovery production, and continuously improve the production processes together with our skilled Operators and Technicians across our 3 recovery production plants;
- The Process Support Team is newly established (2016) and is still developing its responsibilities in a complex technical and organizational setting, where increasing capacity and delivering great products are in focus.
- As Head of the Process Support Team, it is expected that you can lead and motivate, not only your team, but also the organization around it, taking on both scientific and organizational challenges to continuously improve the way we work.
- You will be reporting to the Director of EMA Recovery KA and working closely together with the Department Managers of the KA production plants as well as colleagues around the globe.
In this position, you need to:
- Have a BSc or MSc in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering or Food Technology
- Have good understanding of company Production Systems
- Be proactive and ready to take responsibility
- The ability to combine scientific talent with leadership skills to ensure optimal impact for our company
- Be excellent in written and oral communication skills in Danish and English
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.