Head of Pharmacovigilance Unit - Belgium
The Head of Pharmacovigilance contributes to the achievement of the company by providing effective management and academic leadership within her/his unit. BrightOwl managed [?] Still accepting applications
Project is currently here
- Our company promotes cancer research in Europe and is linked to other leading biomedical research organizations around the world.
- Our research takes place in over 200 hospitals, universities and cancer centers in 32 countries and the unique network of investigators.
- Our company comprises more than 2000 clinicians collaborating.
- Our research facility has a vacancy for a Head of Pharmacovigilance Unit
- The Head of Pharmacovigilance works under the hierarchical supervision of the Head of Medical, Pharmacovigilance and Fellowship department.
Main responsibilities / Major Activities
- The Head of Pharmacovigilance contributes to the achievement of the company by providing effective management and academic leadership within her/his unit.
- The Head of Pharmacovigilance is accountable for matters relating to the management of staff, the organization of the unit and pharmacovigilance activities.
- The Pharmacovigilance activities include but not limited to:
- the processing of individual serious adverse event reports,
- preparation of annual safety reports,
- implementation and maintenance of the Pharmacovigilance procedures and safety database,
- transfer of Pharmacovigilance data,
- support to others units, education and trainings.
- Participates in the Eudravigilance Expert Working group.
- Represents our company at the MedDRA Usergroup meetings
- A scientific university degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Bioscience or equivalent
- 3-5 years in Pharmacovigilance and risk management
- Management skills
- Good organization and negotiation skills
- Deep sense for responsibility and high degree of self-motivation
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with diverse individuals and groups. Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of European PV reporting regulations
- Demonstrates computer literacy with proficiency in the used and management of safety databases
- Our company offers a highly stimulating, professional & friendly atmosphere in an international environment, and employees’ benefit.
No. of Positions: 1