This job is currently Archived,
Head of Patient Safety Unit, Immunology and Bone - United Kingdom
Posted on : 26 December 2016
- Everyone who works at our company holds the same ambition – to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
- Of course we have other associated ambitions too - including a desire to support each other in attaining all of our own personal and professional goals.
- That’s why we ensure every company colleague has the tools and environment to engage effectively in the work we do.
- Wherever in the world we’re based, and whatever role we play, we believe each of us can have an impact across our organization.
Help us transform patients’ lives.
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Global Patient Safety, we are looking to fill the position of: Head of Patient Safety Unit, Immunology and Bone.
As a 'stratelytical' person and Head of Patient Safety Unit, Immunology and Bone you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Ensure that scientific expertise is applied and documented in the signal and risk assessments across our portfolio
- Provide expert advice to our teams addressing scientific and strategic challenges in defining, assessing and maintaining the safety profile
- Develop and deliver high quality tools and standards with other PSU Heads and the Pharmacovigilance Center of Excellence
As a 'stratelytical' person and Head of Patient Safety Unit, Immunology and Bone you will contribute by:
- Using your proven management and leadership skills to support and guide the safety leads & physicians and scientists
- Be successful in the medical, scientific and project management of safety activities
- The development and implementation of the Risk Management Strategies and Plan including risk management plans, utilising your past experience to improve the quality of the PS contribution and strategic input
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Be a Medic or have a PHD and have worked as a Director in the biopharmaceutical industry
- A proven track record in clinical development within risk management, pharmacoepidemiology or pharmacovigilance.
- Understand the full scope of development with exposure spanning the full drug development lifecycle
Job Segment: Immunology, Medical, Pharmacovigilance, Risk Management, Project Manager, Healthcare, Finance, Technology