- Our company is a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care.
- This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat other serious chronic conditions such as haemophilia, growth disorders and obesity.
- Headquartered in Denmark, our company employs approximately 42,600 people in 75 countries and markets its products in more than 180 countries.
- In Canada we are ranked as one of top employers to work for and we invest significant resources in developing our employees through close collaboration, frequent feedback and by giving challenging responsibilities to individuals.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to lead the head office Market Access team in developing strategies to gain optimal public and private reimbursement for our Diabetes, Biopharmaceutical and Obesity products.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITYMarket Access:
- Work with Field Lead on developing and implementing strategies & tactics to support Market Access and brand strategic imperatives
- Support head office team on strategy development as well as communication with internal stakeholders, and global approval
- Work with head office and field team on developing external communication tools to communicate the value of our company and our products
- Monitor evolutions in public and private reimbursement policy environment and assess and communicate short-term and long-term impact to NNCI business as well as develop strategies on how to minimize NNCI impact
- Mentor and develop the talents of head office MAPA members, particularly with respect to knowledge of the MAPA environment, portfolio understanding and communication skills.
- Co-lead with other key functions on developing real-world evidence opportunities in Canada as well as potential innovative pricing agreements
- (Sales, Medical, Regulatory and Marketing) to understand clinical experience issues, barriers and opportunities, so that Head office MAPA activities are aligned to overall NNCI strategies.
- You must hold a Masters degree as in Health Economics, Business or Science.
- We strongly prefer that you a minimum of 7 years of relevant pharmaceutical industry market access, brand management, or stakeholder engagement experience.
- You are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated team player.
- You thrive in a global environment of continuous development and focus on high quality and results.
- Interaction with internal and global teams as well as key external stakeholders requires this person to be proficient in collaboration & communication.
- Strong organizational and people management skills are a must.