Head of Liquid Products Development, Formulation Development - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Head of Liquid Products Development, Formulation Development
- Liquid Products Development forms the bridge between our basic research and the production processes. It comprises the formulation development of liquid enzyme products, development and upscaling of new products and technologies, as well as supporting and improving our existing product range.
- Liquid Products Development covers a wide range of disciplines: from protein stabilization to optimization of products and production processes.
- Robust products are developed in this department, which optimally serve the customer’s needs.
- Therefore our scope is wider than just our internal products and processes as we cooperate with both internal and external partners.
- The department collaborates closely with external customers, commercial partners and in cross-functional teams to develop products that excite.
- We are looking for a manager for the department of Liquid Products Development, which consists of scientists/PhD’s and laboratory technicians.
- You will be responsible for the general management and development of the employees, for budget and resource allocation, and for achievement of the department’s goals ensuring timely and efficient project execution with high quality results. You are expected to drive the development of technology within liquid products.
- You will join the management group of Formulation Development and report to the director of the area.
- You will be offered an exciting position where you will be part of an international management team, be head of an advanced development department, and in direct contact with colleagues from marketing, production, pilot plants, and research & development departments in our company.
In this position you need to:
- Have a Master’s degree in chemical/biochemical engineering or related field, such as bio(chemistry) or food science.
- Have experience with project leadership.
- Have experience with interfaces between external/internal customers and understanding their needs. This can be commercial insight or production knowledge.
- Be able to drive technological advances and increase expertise level.
- Be able to lead and motivate people, and have good communication skills.
- Have experience with people management.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.