Head of Learning and Capability Development - United Kingdom
- This is a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspirational training professional to develop and implement the training and development plan for our UK/IE organisation.
- Reporting to the HR Director, this is a standalone role for a hands-on trainer to build and deliver world class development programmes to all functions, ensuring that our Managers are of the most capable in the UK Pharmaceutical market.
- In line with our focus on people development, you will play a key role in creating and providing development initiatives that will enable the transformational change in the skills, knowledge and capability of the UK management, brand and sales teams.
- By helping us become a learning organisation, you will be supporting the personal growth and development potential of our employees, ultimately helping us to deliver value to our customers and improve patient outcomes.
- The role will require a combination of self delivered initiatives and collaboration with external training providers to ensure we provide world class state of the art training methods and support different learning styles.
- Optimization of technology with e-learning initiatives will also be a key focus of the role.
- Preferred candidates will have operated in a similar training role within the pharmaceutical sector, with experience of both sales and head office training delivery and be looking to take on leadership responsibility in learning and development strategy.
- Degree educated in a health or business related subject.
- Experience of pharmaceutical sales management and insight into brand marketing.
- Good understanding of UK pharmaceutical industry including NHS policies and funding streams.
- Licensed to use suitable tools and training programmes.
- Sound business acumen with experience of budgetary management and ROI delivery.
- Able to work cross functionally locally and internationally with project management experience.
- Experience of developing and delivering background disease area training and internal courses.
- High standard of oral and written communication with excellent presentation skills.
- Well organised with exceptional time management skills.
- Highly adaptable and change orientated.