Head of IS/IT Portfolio & Project Management and Management Office - United States
- Leading the Application Portfolio: Manages a holistic and current inventory of applications employed in the support of R&D and additional business functions.
- Project/Program and Change Management: Manages and oversees a holistic and current inventory of projects and programs for the department, with routine monitoring, measurement, and reporting of performance to budget, schedule, and business objectives.
- Continuous Improvement: Influences current and emerging trends for supported functions, their potential application to the department’s opportunities and needs. Proactively drives opportunities to streamline, and improve effectiveness of operational processes. Effectively balance the unique needs of supported functions with the corporate objective to globalize and standardize technologies and processes.
- Leadership/Relationships: Develops and maintains effective working relationships with business and IS/IT leadership and staff, strategic vendors, service providers and other external collaborators.
- Strategic Planning
- Performance Measurement
- Sourcing and Strategic Planning for IS/IT Skill Portfolio
- Bachelors Degree is required. Graduate degree (preferably MBA) is desired.
- Consulting experience strongly desired.
- Qualified project and change management experience; advanced expertise with project management related software and tools
- Sufficient technical knowledge to determine how project data can be organized meaningfully in order to facilitate Senior Management and Executive decision processes.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate with and prepare presentations for Senior Management and Executives.
- Proven skills in negotiation, influencing without authority and working diplomatically through conflict.
- Proven people management experience with a relevant mix of hard and soft skills. Experience should include managing internal employees and external contractors in a variety of service models
- Domain knowledge of pharmaceutical R&DWHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs