This job is currently Archived,
Head of Immunobiology Tranent United Kingdom,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 22 March 2017
Department Marketing Statement
- Our company is one of the world s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 10,000 employees in 26 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our global Immunobiology function and to play a major role in driving the growth and development of this area.
- You will be involved in developing and growing the business with current and potential external clients, so regular travel will be a prerequisite of the post.
- The primary function of the Immunobiology Group is to support the development of biological therapies by the measurement of the therapeutic agents themselves and by the assessment of their immunogenicity and Immunotoxicity.
- These investigations are in support of both preclinical and clinical studies and are aimed at providing data for the development and registration of pharmaceuticals.
- Commercial development of the business
- Ensuring scientific excellence
- Scheduling studies and managing timelines
- Ensuring Quality, both scientific and regulatory
- Supporting internal and external clients and partner
- Strategic planning
- Financial management of the programs
Applicants should have:
- Degree in Immunology or related subject
- Significant experience in running research programs
- Experience of team management
- Experience in a commercial environment
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day,company Corporate Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking
Tranent United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates