Head of HR, R&D Research - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
- This position is responsible for leading Human Resources for Research.
- This entails the therapeutic area Vaccines and Prevention, Discovery Sciences (DS; a global center of excellence for small molecule discovery and development) and Global Public Health Pharm.
- The position is a member of Senior Leadership Teams and is part of the BeNe HR leadership team.
- The position will be responsible for developing a HR Strategy for Vaccines and Prevention, Discovery Sciences and Global Public Health Pharm in alignment with the global HR Strategy.
- Focus will be on
- Organizational design (examine new business models and further optimize organizational efficiency regionally as well as globally
- Talent Development,
- Coaching of senior business leaders and
- Change Management. In addition the position will drive the adoption of the new HR model by the business.
- This HR leader will work in a matrix organization and provide HR support for employees in the R&D sites to ensure common delivery of strategy.
- Position requires a master's degree in industrial/ organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field.
- The position requires a minimum of 10 years of progressive human resource experience in a highly collaborative, global matrix environment.
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical R&D matrix environment is strongly preferred.
- The position requires strong business acumen and a demonstrated ability to set and deliver upon HR strategies, actions and plans in support of business objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in the following areas of human resource management is required: consulting skills, executive coaching, organizational development, total rewards, talent management / workforce planning, organization design and employee relations and process / project management.
- A performance record of hands-on experience in creating and implementing customized solutions and strategies to improve organizational effectiveness is required.
- The successful candidate will also have demonstrated capacity to skillfully communicate with all levels of employees, influence outcomes and establish credibility as a skilled HR business partner. Proven track record working with Board level executives preferred.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch language is required.
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.