Head of External supply operations, OTC/Self Care category
- The External Supply Operations (ESO) process is one of the three main processes within company Supply chain.
- We are responsible for the Supply Chain operations related to formulated products purchased from outside company.
- Our key targets are: service level, total cost and compliance (GMP/EHS).
- Our work is directly impacting on the success of our company’s key business areas and we work closely in order to align our targets with the business specific targets.
Description of position:
- As the Head of external supply for OTC/Self care products you would be responsible for the overall development of the purchasing category, including the overall performance against the set targets.
- You would also be responsible for management and coordination of certain established supplier relationships related to company’s Specialty Product business division.
- Through your work, you would ensure that service level, total cost and compliance targets are reached, on the category level as well as on supplier level. This involves both the operational and managerial tasks related to the supplier relationship.
- The ESO process is closely supported by the Operative purchasing team. Supplier management and supplier performance improvement as well as continuous process development will be an important part of your work. You would also handle Supplier negotiations during the life-cycle of the relationship.
- In addition to the external Suppliers that you will be responsible for, the daily work is carried out in close cooperation with several internal stakeholders.
- You would report to the Director, External supply operations.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in relevant field
- Business oriented mindset
- Excellent negotiation and co-operation skills
- Strong skills and experience in supply chain activities
- Strong skills and experience in supplier management and development activities
- Positive and active approach to new challenges, 'can do' attitude
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- SAP knowledge is recommended
- We offer a challenging field of work and interesting tasks with a great opportunity to learn from and interact with numerous pharmaceutical companies outside company as well as close interaction with many internal stakeholders.
- Through this work, you will be able to make a difference by improving the well-being of our customers.
- The good working atmosphere, broad responsibility and variety in tasks makes for a great place to work.