Your job as a Head of Corporate Real Estate & Facility Management EMEA
- As a Head of Corporate Real Estate & Facility Management EMEA, you will be responsible for the successful development, implementation and execution of CRE & FM strategies, policies, procedures and programs.
- You will support the achievement of the company’s business objectives and will be accountable for the delivery of services by CRE & FM suppliers at a regional level according to agreed standards.
- You will ensure delivery of an EMEA strategy that creates an environment where company employees can contribute to their highest potential, delivering innovative contributions to the business in safe, efficient and most effective ways.
- You will be responsible for the creation of CRE & FM initiatives and programs that support the long-range strategic direction of the company.
- This includes supervision of the development of CRE business cases, renegotiation of contracts, optimalisation of portfolio, provision of PM support to local organizations and lease administration for all EMEA properties. Next of that, you will be responsible for the EU facility budgets and for distribution of best in class service level agreements (SLA’s) and critical performance indicators (CPI’s) for Facility Management subjects throughout EU.
Your personal qualifications as a Head of Corporate Real Estate & Facility Management
- 10+ years of experience in Corporate Real Estate & Facility Management;
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or other related industries desired;
- Proven capability to work across and within international organizations;
- Comprehensive working knowledge of contracts management in relation to the provision of services including the related;
- Comprehensive understanding of corporate strategy, business administration, F&A, R&D and manufacturing technologies;
- Post graduate qualification such as MBA and/or MSc or equivalent is highly desirable;
- Proven leadership in the areas of project and change management;
- Experienced in managing within global virtual and matrix organization (indirect and functional reporting);
- Fluency in English required
- A challenging and diversified job with international responsibilities
- Inspiring work climate within an international organization
- Attractive remuneration, which includes:
- a 13th month
- excellent pension policy
- health insurance compensation
- collective health insurance
- company own saving scheme arrangement
- 25 Holidays + 13 so called ADV Days
We believe that nurturing a good relationship with our employees delivers good business results.
- It is our stated aim in the VISION for our company to be recognised as an Employer of Choice.
- This means ensuring we are a highly effective organisation, that applies best-in-class people management, creates a positive working environment and has an inspirational company culture..
- This reflects the working culture of our company , outlines our expectations as an employer and captures the essence of our company ethos;
- Our company is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 18,000 people worldwide with global sales exceeding 10billion euro.
- The group’s EMEA headquarters, with affiliates throughout Europe engaged in research & development (R&D), manufacturing and sales & marketing.
- With over 4,500 employees, EMEA is an important and growing company region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, Anti Ineffective, Pain Management and Oncology.
- The global annual R&D investment of 15% to 20% of sales is evidence of the group’s commitment to improving the health of people worldwide through the provision of innovative and reliable products.
- Our company employs around 900 persons.