- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Bone Patient Value Unit (bPVU), we are looking to fill the position of: Head of Bone Italy.
- Do you have the spirit of an entrepreneur that is curious? You are an ‘entreprecurious’ person.
- This specific blend of talent means you are apt at applying ambition to an inquisitive nature for the good of patients.
As a 'entreprecurious' person and TA Head Bone Italy you like to work in an environment where you can:
- As the Head of the Bone Patient Value Unit (PVU) Northern Europe play a key role in the evolution of company’s strategy (both Patients and Provider Stakeholders) from a product, patient value and provider perspective, as well as from an innovation perspective.
- Drive and shape the strategy for launching a new Biological with Osteoporosis from defining access strategies to building necessary capabilities and implementation also by coordinating a highly motivated multi-functional team
- Be part of achieving key patient adoption and sales targets for company’s key products within the Bone market in Italy and helping health systems to improve the systematic detection and treatment of osteoporosis post fracture through disease education and facilitation of programs such as fracture liaison services, which connect fracture patients to the osteoporosis care they may need.
- Building a talented Bone Team in Italy – Recruit, retain and develop highly talented people to secure company’s success, provide leadership to all within the team to accomplish business objectives by fully living the vision and mission.
- Lead effort to develop and produce customer and segment specific strategies, plans and materials for furthering company’s disease state objectives with respect to enhancing patient value.
- Promote engagement and coordination across all team members, working in a matrix environment encompassing both company and partner team members, including alignment as appropriate with all stakeholders involved.
- Having full P&L responsibility and therefore being the one of the key factors for delivering value for Patients in Italy.
- Minimum 10 years of pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience, with a proven track-record in working with Biological compounds with in a Specialty market.
- Proven leadership abilities in launching new products and driving efficiency in a complex healthcare system.
- Broad background with expertise within sales, ideally marketing and good understanding of market access
- Innovative leader with strong, demonstrated leadership skills (having an innate ability to lead a diverse and talented team of individuals towards a shared vision - focused on meeting the needs of our customers).