Head of Artwork and Packaging Technology - Belgium
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Global labeling and data solutions team, based in our Global Supply Chain, we are looking to fill the position of: HEAD OF ARTWORK & PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY.
As a 'drivethusiastic' person and HEAD OF ARTWORK & PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Continuously challenge yourself and others
- Interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in an international and multi-cultural environment
As a 'drivethusiastic' person and HEAD OF ARTWORK & PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY you will contribute by:
- Strengthening the Packaging Technologists team
- Improving the management of the Technical Specifications of the Artworks for all company Global Products
- Managing the partnership with the external Artwork Studio
- Collaborating with Head of Secondary Packaging Development in order to improve the new product launch process
- Ensuring that company packs are ready on time for serialization
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Master degree's (Supply Chain or other)
- 5 years in a Supply Chain environment
- Experience in packaging / artwork and preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in management
- Project management skills
- Process oriented, high communication skills
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Supply, Supply Chain, Project Manager, Science, Operations, Technology