Head of Architecture (f/m) – Digital Customer Companion/Portal - Germany
- The company Digital Customer Companion is one of our key initiatives to drive customer success and digitization.
- Jointly with the company business groups we develop and implement digital solutions @speed and @scale.
- To strengthen our Digital Solutions team in the Corporate Information Technology driven by creativity and a strong desire to shape the digital future of our company we are seeking a Head of Architecture (f/m) – Digital Customer Companion/Portal
- You will be responsible for shaping the strategy and delivery of digital solutions across the enterprise and transform complex business requirements into system architectures which also meet security, performance and high availability requirements.
- You will identify and champion the best solutions that meet the goals of being an Omni Channel Digital business, working with various teams to construct inclusive and concise architectural designs, road maps, and robust solutions in a collaborative manner and Provide technical and architectural excellence for initiatives that deliver company omni-channel digital strategy - Develop and document architecture patterns, strategies, and platforms.
- A university degree in IT or information systems and at least 8 years of professional experience in a similar area / environment
- Proven architect and leadership skills, as a digital pioneer with a customer centric e-commerce know how
- A proven track record as lead architect in delivering multiple large scale global digital programs
- Experience in developing and designing applications and web services with a Service Oriented or Microservice Architecture, including the use of RESTful services and API gateways.
- Strong background in Microsoft Azure
- Experience in e-commerce (preferably also Intershop)
- Proven design and implementation experience for systems with high transaction and traffic volumes
- Strong understanding of business processes in a B2B environment, ideally also in a B2C environment
- Strong analytical and social skills with the ability to view issues from a business partner
- A strong delivery- and result-oriented personality and willingness to shape attitude combined with being a strong team player
- Very Good English and German skills
With more than 25,000 employees,our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.